We all start with 24 hours a day. What we do with this asset is up to us. The success of a person should be determined on how one uses the limited gift. Everyone’s mind can justify how efficient and productive they were during the day. So what is the litmus test to see if you if your day was want wasted?
- Did someone benefit from you?
- Did you learn something new?
- Did you consider today as one of the best days of your life?
- Did you see the Divine grace working through you?
- Did you make someone laugh?
- Did you laugh at yourself?
- Did you live today with Zero complaints?
- Did you enjoy your inheritance of peace bliss and wisdom?
- Did you thank the Lord for all the gifts he gave you today?
- Did you pray today so you can have another day like today?
If you did, your time was utilized correctly. − Satish Daryanani